Monday, June 21, 2010

Whats the best Dior lip gloss?

Heyyy i' m looking for a dior lipgloss but i don't know which one is the best. i want one that isn't too stick but still glossy and smooth with a fab colour that stays on for a long time. i am particulary interested in the dior show time lipgloss but i'm not sure if that one would be the best so please do answer. thanks heaps.Whats the best Dior lip gloss?
Aboe user mentioned dior kiss doesn't last long, but in fact within the DIOR's brand, Dior kiss is the most lastable gloss and more economy type though since it lasts long and does not get into yr skin lines if u would experience dry lips. I am DIOR brand user, and i have everyglosses they launched. So far best one with colours is Dior kiss (if looking for colourless but hydrating and smoothing one, that 's the dior addict lip maximizer). U know that long lasting products must be dry and less hydrated to stick on the skin longer. So people's with to have hydrated, smooth texture but lasts longer=is opposite 2 things actually.


Ok good luck.Whats the best Dior lip gloss?
Hi,


I am using Dior Kiss. It came as a gift with my Dior mascara and first I thought - eh?? It's no. 488 (Lychee Rose). I tried it for fun and LOVE IT ever since.


The shade looks a bit too much in the tube but once on the lips it's gorgeous. Smells nice too.





I wouldn't say it lasts long, tho. But is there a lip gloss that does? I don't think so.


This one works for me because it's not sticky, feels smooth and does not dry my lips out. (lots of perfumed products do)


Give it a go. Try on a few shades in your local beauty shop. I am sure you will fing the right for you.
Dior kiss and Dior Gloss show are good ones. Try www.lipsbabe.com they all kinds good prices. Good luck with them lips :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin