Monday, June 21, 2010

What are you getting from victoriasSecret and Bath and Body Works this sale season? ?

What are your favorites from these two stores? What's your favorite lip gloss from VictoriasSecret?What are you getting from victoriasSecret and Bath and Body Works this sale season? ?
My favorite scent from VS would probably be Love Spell and form Bath and Body it would definitely be Japanese Cherry Blossom (the perfume/spray smells better and a bit different from the lotion/cream). I have tons and tons of products of Japanese Cherry Blossom and always get compliments. It lasts all day, is seductive, yet subtle at the same time. I haven't tried any of the lip glosses from VS, sorry, I stick more to Bath and Body. They have a great mint lip gloss there though.What are you getting from victoriasSecret and Bath and Body Works this sale season? ?
From Bath and Body Works I usually stock up on hand sanitizer, especially during these winter months. I don't wear any of their body sprays or lotions anymore because they are full of alcohol which dilutes the scent, making one have to re-apply it often because it evaporates quickly, and it dries out your skin. I also like the wallflowers and candles (Warm Vanilla Sugar is my fav) from Bath and Body.


At VS (I used to work there) you can never go wrong with Heavenly, their signature fragrance. Very Sexy is my second favorite scent from VS. Their lip gloss is honestly, not the best. It is very waxy and sticky and does not wear long at all.


And of course, any female can never have too many bras or underwear.
my favorite from bath and body work would be warm vanilla sugar and my favorite from victoria's secrets would be vanilla lace


i'm a big fam of vanilla sent!!...and those two fragrances have a sweet


vanilla sent =D
I worked at BBW for two years and fell in love with the sales! I need lots of bath soap so that is where I am going to get when it starts. Im not a big fan of victoria secret even tho working at BBW you got a 20% there and never used it but I do like their tropical scents they have at Victoria Secret! Good luck shopping!
Hahaha I just went to Bath and Body Works today. I love the warm vanilla sugar collection and the sweet pea. My favorite VS lipgloss is the Sugar High Beauty Rush
That's an unusual question for a man to ask. unless you're treating us all to a Victoria Secrets shopping spree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin