Monday, June 21, 2010

Homework- does putting lip gloss on the black part of a scantron really work?

No, and your teacher will probably notice.Homework- does putting lip gloss on the black part of a scantron really work?
yes, you'll fail the testHomework- does putting lip gloss on the black part of a scantron really work?
I have no idea and have never heard of this. What's it supposed to do?
thats the dumbest thing i have ever heard
No, because putting any mark on the black side of the scantron marks all the answers after that point wrong
Nope. I'm a teacher, and there are at least 10 different myths when it comes to faking your scantron test. A bunch of us teachers were talking about it one day, so we decided to try a few of the things we'd heard. One teacher SWORE that he knew someone who aced his SAT by rubbing a nickel over the whole sheet when he was finished, thus making all answers read correct.





We sat around in the teacher's lounge and tried just about everything. Only one thing seems to work when it comes to scantron sheets:





Correct answers.





p.s. If you are totally oblivious about an answer, choose A if you are taking a test made out by your teacher. This is really wise, and I'll tell you why. When making out a test, the teacher will often write the question and then just put the right answer for A before thinking to put a few wrong ones first. I have made out entire tests that had A as the correct answer. I then went back and juggled some of them around, but there were still more A answers than anything else. There have been times when I've been giving a test and a kid has come up to my desk and said, ';I got 4 A's in a row. Can that be right?'; I just laugh and say, ';Probably.';





That's about the only way I can think of to up your odds. Save the lip gloss for looking glamorous, and hit the books. LOL





cool question, though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin