Wednesday, June 23, 2010

POLL: what is your favorite flavor of lip gloss?

and if you can, also tell me what is your favorite brand of lip gloss :D





thankssss%26lt;3POLL: what is your favorite flavor of lip gloss?
Plump pout from avon in pink pucker-it's minty!


http://headtotoeperfect.blogspot.com/POLL: what is your favorite flavor of lip gloss?
The frozen blackberry from Bath and body works.
beauty rush by victoria's secret in sugar high





it's heaven.





help with mine?, thanks! http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Clarins. They have a vanilla smelling one. Ah. Amazing.


Oh and this RIMMEL one I forgot the name of. Juicy something, I assume? Hahaa. They taste like, cotton candy. Its awesome xD
Victoria's secret beauty rush in tropical


Bath and body works in strawberry shake


Wet slick fruit spritzers in pink positive
I like the strawberry flavor from Beauty Rush
Vanilla flavor. I like the Lancome lip glosses
i like the wet slicks fruit spritzers in watermelon splash...or victoria secret's beauty rush in mango madness...
I got this nice apricot/mango lipgloss a while ago. It was like ten bucks.





Ammazinggg.





I lost it after like a week. Ha.
watermelon lip smackers
Strawberry smackers squeezy.


my bf likes it too .








:)
I like the 99 cents ones at Sallys :)





hhahaha sally girl.
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin