Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Have you tried Soap and Glory lip gloss plumper?

Ha yes I have some on right now lol my lips are vibrating lol I have two tubes of it! it's at target


and my bf sisters love it too i got hooked from them WE love it cause of the vibrating ting sting it gives lol I want one more tube in plum I think no sure lol yes I've tried it.Have you tried Soap and Glory lip gloss plumper?
I love it! it plumps really well and it tingles...





the only thing is that its pretty sticky on your lips...I can't wipe it off with a napkin or anything...I have to scrub with a wet wash cloth. but idoes take hours to wear off...so that's a plus.





it makes your lips LOOK sexy %26amp; kissable but I can't even wear it when im around my boyfriend cuz its SO sticky if he tries to kiss me it just doesn't work lol. our lips stick together %26amp; its not very fun...





but I do recommend it. but if you wanna be around your boyfriend or who ever %26amp; look hot but not be able to kiss him go for it =)Have you tried Soap and Glory lip gloss plumper?
Yes, its great. But if you are prone to fever blisters I suggest not using it because it will make you get one.
Yeah I love it!!!


But it's a bit sticky though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin