Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I wear mascara and lip gloss. does it make me not cool if i dont wear foundation to?

Of course not. I don't wear foundation either. I put on a little shimmer powder but no foundation. If you don't need it you don't need it. Mascara and lipgloss are the things i would wear as well if I can only pick 2 things.I wear mascara and lip gloss. does it make me not cool if i dont wear foundation to?
If your skin is fairly clear, I would say you are very fortunate to be able to get away with mascara and lip gloss. I wish I could!I wear mascara and lip gloss. does it make me not cool if i dont wear foundation to?
Not at all. I don't wear foundation. YUCK!
umm no wth?





you only wear foundation when you have/need to.
no not at all. wearing makeup doesn't make you cool or not cool.
No.


At school, I was just like you.


I wore mascara and eyeliner, but no foundation.


I thought I was ';uncool';.


It doens't matter.


People only wear foundation to hide blemishes and pimples.


If you have good skin, don't ruin it.
No i Do that too foundation is just too much for mi rite now lol im alwaize in a hurry mascara %26amp; lip gloss is all u need
Do you have clear skin? Foundation is good for covering blemishes, but if your skin is clear, let your natural beauty shine!





I personally think that adding foundation to clear or nearly clear skin makes a person's face look less attractive.
No it makes you cool beacuse it means you are naturally pretty and that you do not need piles of war paint to look good.
eww! not at all!


foundation looks cheap! if u feel that bad about it mayb wear a little eye shadow but ur fine with out it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin