Monday, June 21, 2010

What is (Gay) Rod's favorite flavor of lip gloss?

Grow up moron!!What is (Gay) Rod's favorite flavor of lip gloss?
I will not criticize A-Rod eventhough his errors during games started by my favorite player, Mike Mussina, are costly. Of course it's frustrating that such a gold glove infielder make that many errors. But I will not boo him for that. Excessive booing is a sign of giving up. Being a fan, I will support my team through the rough times. With that attitude, it's more fulfilling if your favorite team/player wins knowing that you supported them all the way.What is (Gay) Rod's favorite flavor of lip gloss?
that brand named ';Error';
Cinnamon Surprise
Whatever is on your mouth.
In response to your answer of my question: I hate to be the defender of Gay Rod, but it's hard to play for the love of the game when you are being booed constantly despite putting up HOF numbers. In your eyes, is Geoff Blum a better player than A-Rod b/c he has produced in the playoffs?





And to answer your question: Semen is his favorite flavor. Second favorite flavor, Derek Jeter.
only jeter knows lol
hmmmm...that's a tough one, we would have to narrow it down to purple glosses, and work from there...grape perhaps?
obviously, you are a moron.
who is Rod?
(K) iss me Berry
Whatever it is, I hope he over pays waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa鈥?too much for it!!
god damn........


stop criticizing A-rod will ya ppl?


he's trying hard everyday..why u guys juz don't get that?


watch for one day when Alex prove it to ya ppl.........
What a waste of space. Cut the guy a break, he's trying really hard and it's never enough for anyone.
Who is Gay Rod?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin