Monday, June 21, 2010

Ok, so I'm looking for the best tasting flavor of lip gloss/ chapstick.?

Any suggestions to what I should buy?? I don't want anything too sticky though...Ok, so I'm looking for the best tasting flavor of lip gloss/ chapstick.?
NYC (i know its cheap lol) they sell a flavored gloss that tastes SO good. I always get the strawberry bannana one and my boyfriend goes crazy LOL





Also, hears a little tip for super smooth sexy lips: mix a little honey and sugar to you lips and rub them together for a few seconds. You can either eat or wipe it off when your done! You'll have super smooth and sexy sweet lips all day.Ok, so I'm looking for the best tasting flavor of lip gloss/ chapstick.?
Chocolate flavored is nice... Report Abuse

buy MAC lip gloss they have bomb lip gloss and it's not as sticky as that cheap lip gloss @ those beauty supplies!!!!! or buy Burt's Bee's and Bath %26amp; Body Works
Find an Avon Lady...Avon has the best things like that..I sell lots of the Juicey Gems from Avon..
ok the best smelling lip gloss ever is CUPQUAKE!!! it smells like a cupcake but is called cupquake idk y! its vikki's secrets Beauty Rush 2 for $10 or 1 for $7.50.... they have really ahmazing smelling stuff! hope i helped!!!
My favorite chapsticks are: Lipsmackers is really good smelling! I absolutely LOVED the smell of Lipsmackers when I used to wear it. But the taste, eh. Not good.





Naked chapstick in Berry Blast is my favorite! It smells really really good and tastes even better! It's also SPF 15 so your lips don't get chapped and sunburned.





My favorite lip glosses are the kinds at Victoria's Secret. They have all kinds of flavors so you can use the testers and pick your favorite. Bath and Body Works is great too. They have practiacally every smell.





Good luck! Hope I helped! (:%26lt;3!
u should try to find lil' mama she has the best lip gloss around... her lip gloss is poppin
Bath %26amp; Body works - it comes is @ least 3 flavors that I know of: Wintergreen, Spearmint, %26amp; Cinnom... I like this chapstick because it also looks like lipgloss - essentially doing double duty!!
Ohhh, go to Body Shop. They have all sorts of lip butters, I like the Coconut butter lip balm.
Lip smackers is best, they have so many flavors, fruity ones, baked good flavor's (vanilla/cookie/cake etc....) soda flavored ones....and they are a good price...Cover Girl also have a new lip gloss line called fruit spritzers that taste super good. Jessica simpson's dessert line is also amazing, but its much more pricey, My BF loves all the ones I mentioned...lol..they moisturize and make kisses extra sweet ♥
Burts bees
y r u gonna eat it? lol jk
that's rreally a question of personal taste... I personally like the strawberry chapstick. plus its cheap!
SMACKERS


they have the best flavors and taste great


just go to their website and pick what you like


they have tons of choices :D
doctor pepper
ooooo get smakers lol jk go to ulta or sumthing maybe a store that sells lip gloss, but hey smakers do taste pretty good
Bath %26amp; Body works. A lot of the times I wear it just to eat it. And yes it does work. Don't get their therapy lip glosses just get their chaps.
BOdy shop's shimmer lip balm..one of the best..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin