Monday, June 21, 2010

Do u girls like lip gloss or eyeshadow more and do yall like bags or wallets?

Lip gloss is most essential. As for bags or wallets... um both. You can't keep certain things in a wallet that you would be able to easily put in a bag, like lipgloss. And you can't just throw money into your bag. So you need both.Do u girls like lip gloss or eyeshadow more and do yall like bags or wallets?
tote bags! and eyeshadow.


i hate lipgloss so unatural.Do u girls like lip gloss or eyeshadow more and do yall like bags or wallets?
lipgloss AND eyeshadow is equal in my eyes





and bags rather than wallets!!!!!!!
lip gloss and bags too
I'd say lip gloss and bags
lip gloss and bags
lip gloss is like a girls best friend... always with them and bags because they are a great accessory
lip gloss and bags...totally
lip gloss and bags!
I've always been more into lipgloss than purses or wallets.





But out of the latter, I prefer wallets. I have way too much junk that I collect if I carry a purse and then I can never find what I'm looking for. If I just carry a wallet, everythign is all in one place and easy to find.
none of the above. lol. my weakness is fancy underwear.
I wear eyeshadow more than lip gloss. But I wear chapstick more than eyeshadow. And I like purses.
lipgloss because you can wear it with anything and bags because they are more fun :)
lipgloss and bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin