Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Is the hollister lip-gloss any good?

I saw on the hollister website that they now sell lipgloss, has anyone bought some? Is it worth getting?





Also has anyone tried the new body sprays, lotions and shower gel? What are they like?








thanks! =]Is the hollister lip-gloss any good?
Lip gloss- I tried it, it's pretty good:]


Lotion- smells okay


Shower gel- I didn't really like the smell





I haven't tried any of the body sprays..





Hope this helps!!!!Is the hollister lip-gloss any good?
its not the best. the lip gloss exploded in my purse ( i made it myself) and when i tried to wash it it left my purse greasy feeling and it was gross. the body sprays, lotions, shower gels, etc. are pretty good though.
ew


you dont need to buy EVERYTHING at hollister
.
THE HOLLISTER LIPGLOSS IS SO NOT WORTH IT
idk i havent tried them. they look pretty good. i bought perfume there and that was really good. i got tons of compliments. hah idk if this helps. i hope it does.
yh its good


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
its allright.


the body spray is okay too.


try bath%26amp;body works for wayy better stuff.


the lotions at hollister can be a cheep buy, literally!
not worth it but the lotions are amazing :)
I think its not worth buying those when you can get them cheaper somewhere else, like claires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin