Monday, June 21, 2010

What do you think of Victorias secret lip gloss? wht r ur favorite flavors?

most people say that they're too sticky, but I'm sixteen, and I love them. My favorite flavors are Carriberry,I Want Candy,Cupquake, and Passionfruit Pop. They are all amazing smelling and they look really shiny and nice. None of them are too darkly tinted either, so i don't have to worry about looking ridiculous. They smell and taste fantastic=]What do you think of Victorias secret lip gloss? wht r ur favorite flavors?
to sticky


but is good and tasty


the vanilla one


and chocolate oneWhat do you think of Victorias secret lip gloss? wht r ur favorite flavors?
i love them. there kinda sticky but they look awesome. my favorite flavor is slice of heaven.
I love beauty rush products They are extremely sticky in my opinion but I normally use honey dew, slice of heaven, and the mint plumper!
i like it but not much the red lip gloss smells nasty but it looks kind of not much
I LOVE THEM!!!!! my absolute favorite is the strawberry fizz!
I LOVE IT!


i have some on right now actually.


muh fav prob would bee the cupcake one or whatver i forget what it called
I think they suck. They are WAY to sticky and they do not last long at all. I wouldn't recommend.
i love them. they smell so good. i love the ones either that are sheer or light red. light baby pink works well too.
I personally will use them only when I am out of Neutrogina Moistureshine gloss. They're a bit on the sticky side, and the flavors begin to make me nauseous after a while. My favorite is 'Slice Of Heaven'.
I personally think that they are sort of sticky, but pretty.


It's good if you're willing to feel like you have glue on your lips..
  • If Denied STafford Loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin