Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Do you wear lipstick or lip gloss?

What colors and brands ??Do you wear lipstick or lip gloss?
Both, but lipstick more often.





Right now, I'm really loving this in Lilac Shine.


http://covergirl.com/products/product.js鈥?/a>








A product that I like that is half between a gloss and lipstick is


http://covergirl.com/products/product.js鈥?/a>


I have it in Demure. It's very natural.








I also like this in That's Mauvie.


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Lip/Li鈥?/a>





L'oreal Endless Platinum in Glisten Berry is a very berry-red shade that I occasionally wear. It's lovely.








I still wear glosses, but some of them are so sticky and little girlish.Do you wear lipstick or lip gloss?
i luv lip gloss especially cover girl.
I wear lipstain with a gloss on top. The stains are great because you can build as much colour as you want but you need gloss too as the stains kind of dry your lips.
lip gloss. mac has cute lip glosses
Lipgloss. I never wear lipstick. I like Victoria Secret lipgloss, and anything flavored.
omg!!! Pease wear LIP GLOSS! Lipstick is for old lady's!
lipgloss and usually just whatever i have but sometimes it look better if you have lipstick under it so i sometimes do that.
when im drunk i go the lipstick


purple
i wear lip gloss cause you dont have to worry about it being to bright and i think it looks better. think a lite pink or a glittery clear gloss!!
i wear lipgloss


and i like the kinds from bath and body works they give your lips a nice shine and also have a thing that makes your breathes smell good by just breathing it in





lipstick is for older people
lipgloss


if i ever wear lipstick it has a gloss that came attached with it


usually whatever kind that i happen to like
Lip gloss. I only thing I wear closest to lipstick is more of a tinted lip balm, like Burt's Bees Shimmers. But I have worn lipstick to special events like homecoming.
lip gloss. usually clear, shiny lipgloss i use NYC, or wet'n wild.
lip gloss juicy
Both I typically wear Wet %26amp; Wild Lipstick (lighter colors that are fairly frosty), and I wear tons of different colors and brands of Lip Gloss, I have Avon, Wet and Wild, and tons of other brands.
cover girl, long wear. it really dosent kiss off
lipgloss becuz its shiny
MAC lipstick
lip Gloss! I have a whole collection of them I just love the way they feel on my lips!
i love lipgloss.





okay so MAC makeup pretty much has the best lipgloss.


it doesnt feel heavy on your lips.


and its just sexy.


i got one for christmas;; and its amazing.


and for colors.


i like clear or sheer.


and i also like the light pinks.





i dont think bright colored lipgloss looks great.


good luckkk.
um well lipstick is all cute but lipgloss is hot and makes ur lips look gud and shiny so im usin lipgloss
lip gloss, any brands
i wear lipgloss. i like victoria's secret's beauty rush.
lip gloss! i hate lipstick, i'm sorry. i will burn it! of course i can't but i like lip gloss and if it has a tint it's nice too. it makes ur lips shiny =)
i wear both. lipstick brands vary(maybelline, loreal, revlon and avon)





i wear plums, golds, browns, bronzes and pinks.
Lip gloss, it makes ya feel pretty..=]


Darker colors like, red, or plum red...I think I have Bonnebell, and CoverGirl. I like the ones that have flavor, and I get really nervous about non-flavored, even though it makes me feel confident, because I got contact dermatitis before, recently, about three weeks ago, and it was a painful stage. =[


But both is good too.
Lip gloss
Makeup Tips I


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>





Makeup Tips II


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
CoverGirl Lipgloss...My Lilpgloss is POPPIN!!
lip gloss. mac brand, peach color makes you look natural.
some times both at once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin