Monday, June 21, 2010

Is It A Sin To Wear Tangerine Lip Gloss On The First Date?

A lot depends on where you wear it.Is It A Sin To Wear Tangerine Lip Gloss On The First Date?
You are welcome. =) Report Abuse
Is It A Sin To Wear Tangerine Lip Gloss On The First Date?
I was aiming for Tangerine Dream, Love on a Train, but found this instead.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0cmhjdi鈥?/a>














Maybe she'll wear Blistex. lol
I made that mistake once! Ended up pregnant with a very itchy rash! Then I went to jail and broke a fingernail! Lost my Job!








PLEASE! Please ladies and gents pay attention to your LIPS!





What would stacie and clinton say?!
I sure as H3!! hope so - sin looks HOT on the ladies; actually any shade of Red. lol





.
Only if you accidentally smear it all over your date's crotch.
Doesn't sound that bad to me. I learned the hard way that wearing a hair net on the first date is a deal breaker.......
It's always a sin to wear tangerine lip gloss.
Yes, this is the latest felching craze. It's very sinnier. Pucker up.
My brother-in-law Bruce wore it; it's why my sister Violet fell in love with him.





Ah, memories.
It is a sin NOT to. lol





(((8TM))))
If you're not going to a rave...I'd say yes.
only if you dont kiss.
would that be on the upper set of lips or the lower set?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin