Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have an important job interview tomorrow, Should i wear my Britney Spears outfit and red lip gloss?

that will for sure say i'm all businessI have an important job interview tomorrow, Should i wear my Britney Spears outfit and red lip gloss?
no panties and a short skirtI have an important job interview tomorrow, Should i wear my Britney Spears outfit and red lip gloss?
No..the jaime lynn look..but use a pillow instead of robbing a kid LOL-
Dont forget to shave your head first
remember to swallow... it shows dedication and follow through !!
I thought we had established fuzzy slippers and flannels.
Don't forget to wear the pink wig %26amp; absolutely NO underwear!!
Sounds like a knob job
yeah
best of luck we all believe in you!
Yeah, that will REALLY impress them!
uh, thats a given!
I have two interviews tomorrow. I'm busy right now printing out some of my best Q %26amp; A to show how great I am.
Sure- if u DONT want the job definetely go with that look!
well, you should do that if you DON'T want the job
yeah.............go for it.........
yes, and then at the end drop the ';i did the Dead Man'; that will get you the job for sure





;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin