Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Homemade candle/lip gloss/ soap recipes?

My friend, age 13, forgot that her sister's 20th birthday was today and doesn't have a present to give her.





Any tips on how to make the following would be greatly appreciated:


-Candle


-Soap


-Lip Gloss


- Any other present that a 20 year old girl might like





Thanks in advance!Homemade candle/lip gloss/ soap recipes?
Check out this page. I know it sounds like an old lady page but trust me, it's not. I'm under 30, no kids and I love it. I've made a few things off this web site and they work. They are inexpensive, easy to make and you can actually use them! Good luck and don't worry...as a sister, I know, we don't get mad if you forget our birthdays, just say happy birthday and say the present is on the way! Have fun!Homemade candle/lip gloss/ soap recipes?
The items that you refer to, Take time and knowledge to be done without hurting someone. Even the materials needed to make something of quality will have to be purchaced at a candle supply house. I have good recipes for making a soy blend container candle but no way you would be able to do it in time. sorry, I good Happy birthday and a card -w- cash always works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin