Monday, June 21, 2010

I put a bit of blush in homemade lip gloss and swallowed some of it,Am I going to die?

AHH! I was making some homemade lip gloss and put just a bit of blush...Then I wanted to see how it tasted(one word..NASTY). I'm FREAKING OUT HERE!!!!I put a bit of blush in homemade lip gloss and swallowed some of it,Am I going to die?
yes.. yes you are prolly going to die...


lol no silly.. just like swolling regular lip gloss you are fine dear....


try not to eat your make up though=] they invinted food for thatI put a bit of blush in homemade lip gloss and swallowed some of it,Am I going to die?
lol no, you'll be fine. I'm assuming you mixed the blush with some clear lipgloss or some vaseline right? If you ate like more than a teaspoon you might get some digestive issues, but no you'll live. = )
Darwin works in mysterious ways.
i didnt think girls swallowed, hmm go figure.
lol no your not going to die
lol no i doubt that you are going to die from your homemade lipgloss
how did u make homade


lipgloss?


and no i dont rlly think it can kill you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin