Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's your favourite lip gloss?

I am gonna buy some new lip gloss either tomorrow or monday, all I have is $18 and I would like to have some money left after buying the gloss.


What are some good lip glosses that are cheap and sold in canada? Thanks!What's your favourite lip gloss?
Go to La Senza and grab the Victoria's Secret's Beauty Rush lip glosses.. they're like 2 for 10 bucks..What's your favourite lip gloss?
I live in Toronto, and I really like Maybeline Newyork's wet shine diamonds liquid. I have No. 50, Mauvey Rock. It's really shiny and lasts, especailly the sparkles, those don't go away for a lonnggg period of time, not like a days but usually it'll last at least for hours. There not expensive, i don't think, I friend gave me this cause her mom had two so i don't know. But if your looking for something that moistruzing and gives a little color, there is blistex lip tone and if your looking for shine there's the blistex ones for shine but it also protects your lips. I think if your really look for colors get at least three glosses and layer them, they turn out to be cool new interesting colors and to top it off you can have an invisible shiny gloss on top. But don't ever put for then 3 layers. For me, if I do it's just really messed up, too thick.
I recommend Rimmel's Vinyl Gloss, all the way. I have the shade Snog, which is a rosy pink colour with some shine and a little shimmer. I also have Glimmer, which is a clear gloss with some glitter in it, and it is great for pairing with any other gloss. All their glosses have a good consistency and aren't sticky, either; the Vinyl glosses are all around $6 or $7 dollars. My next purchase will be the East End Snob shade...a peachy pink shade. It's lovely :)
burts bees lip shimmers


they are so pretty and they're also 100 % natural.


It feels minty and looks so pretty


my favorite shade is champagne
Boujois Effet les nudes... Soo cool its comes in quite alots of shade but all of them are nudes(emmm.. i mean they have different shade of nudes from pink to beige)
may sound weird, but blistex is amaaaazing.


and they have glosses too.


it works great and still gives good color.
Dior's Addict

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin