Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the biggest selling lip gloss in uk?

Rimmel?What is the biggest selling lip gloss in uk?
Lumi猫reWhat is the biggest selling lip gloss in uk?
Juicey tubes
if u have an idea or a cheap supplier ,maybe we could start something up??
i'd imagine its Lancome juicy Tubes, they last AGES and actually stay on your lips for a good while too
I think it could be juicy tubes as well although I wouldn't be surprised if Mac was high on the list as well. My favourite has to be Pout!
Rimmel i guess well i live in california so i'm guessing that
I dont know if it is the biggest or most popular but I know Lancome Jucy Tubes are the best ever, I think I muct have about 10!!! It tastes yummy, looks lovely and last for ages and ages,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin