Thursday, December 10, 2009

Light pink lip gloss for dark lips?

a friend of mine has naturally dark lips and she absolutely loves light pale pink lips so what kind of lip gloss or lipstick would be good for her? something that will change color not just add shimmer or a hint of color. oh, BTW don't recommend any drug store products, revlon, maybeline ect... she's tried them all.Light pink lip gloss for dark lips?
starry eyes





Recommend what I use: Coonobabe


luxglo: french kiss, pink tickler


slimglo: first kiss, havana nights, silk stockings,south beach, wet flesh


x me gloss: desire, lust, trance


glo toobs: debutante, pink mist





Hope this is enough pink for your friend.


Google Coonobabe


btw: they ship 4 free, made in USA, and do not test on animals - a must for me.Light pink lip gloss for dark lips?
As someone with dark lips I know not much is going to cover them especially not lip gloss. I would recommend a lip stick. And I know a lot of people don't like them because only older people wear them, but I'm not that old (lol) and I wear it. It give great coverage and I always wear a lip gloss over it.
The Buxom Bambi by Bare Escentuals. It feels very fresh on your lips. I have naturally dark, red lips, so I really like this. It is $18...you can get it at Macy's, Bare Escentuals store in the mall, or online. It is well- worth the money.
I would try Speed Dial lipstick by MAC


or Beige lipgloss by NYX ( i know it's kinda drugstore but ask anyway makeup lover myself included, NYX is the high end of lowerend cosmetics)





Also has ur friend tried using a concealer on her lips before applying said lip colour?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin