Thursday, December 10, 2009

What's your favorite brand of lip gloss?

I love Lip Smackers :)What's your favorite brand of lip gloss?
Oh my gosh! Me too! I looooove lip smackers even if there are other more high end brands out there! they're always fun to use. they're cheap but has good enough quality, and sometimes, better quality than the more expensive ones for sure!What's your favorite brand of lip gloss?
i really like Wet N Wild Diamond Brilliance. it lasts a very long time, is not sticky, moisturizes, looks shiny and a tiny bit sparkly and is like 2 dollars at walgreens.
Victoria's Secret


and what ever it is they sell at bath and body works
Victoria Secret - Beauty Rush.....it is really glossy!!!!
Clinique. Its light and NOT sticky
anything that is baby pink and shiny and dosen't make my hair stick to my mouth when it's windy outside : )
mac and the one you can get from bath and body works!!!
i like MAC
victoria's secret
me too i also love burts bees wax
I like to wear NYC cause it smells good, they don't test it on animals and it last the lonnnggest times. That way i know i'm not hurting little animals, i smell good, and my lipgloss is poppin' lolz.
i love the lip gloss that poppin the lip gloss that cool the one that gets all the boys keep stopping and chase me after school!
lip smackers too
kiehls


lancome juicy tubes


way to many!
Victoria Secret- slice of heaven's my favorite.
clinique =]
Alba or lip smakers! what what!!!!
I like MAC. its expensive though but it lasts a long time. I also like just wearing vasaline becuase it looks shiny and mosturizes your lips, but no color, which isnt as fun.
beauty rush (Victoria's secret) and lip smackers the little tubes with the wand applicator thingies
i agree with you lip smackers are the best and i also like M.A.C.
Victoria Secret

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin