Thursday, December 3, 2009

Does anyone use Victoria's Secret Lip gloss?

I was given there tubes of lip gloss for Xmas and it makes my lips to sticky, I was wondering if anyones used the Very sexy lip gloss duo? Is it sticky or not and does it stay put?Does anyone use Victoria's Secret Lip gloss?
Yeah I have Sweet Talk. i love it but it is stickyy :[ but it smells sooooooooo good. orgasm in my nose.Does anyone use Victoria's Secret Lip gloss?
Yup Ive used it twice, it was given to me n YUP sUpEr StIckY, my hair gets caught dead stuck when the wind blows, not the best lip gloss, and it has a nasty sticky taste lol, try Maybelline, its an awesome brand it stay on longer and its really good
i don't use very sexy gloss, but i use the Beauty Rush kind. i have 2. they are sticky. so are MACs, etc. but sticky glosses last longer.
I have used them too, my lips always get chapped from them, i think they have a high sugar or alcohol content that is not exactly Very Sexy once that happens.
I haven't tried the Very Sexy duo, but I have some of their gloss and I found it all to be way too sticky.
never use it its over prices and not that good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin