Thursday, December 3, 2009

Do guys like it when girls put on lip gloss?

I heard that they don't like it 'cause it's sticky...Do guys like it when girls put on lip gloss?
I read that men like to see women put on lip gloss. Of course the article did not say if they want to kiss you when you wear it.





AmyDo guys like it when girls put on lip gloss?
Well I kissed my boyfriend with lipgloss on thursday night and he loved the taste and didn't say anything about the sticky-ness, and kept kissing me soo... I think it just depends on the guy sweetie. I think it gives a nice flavor to the kiss.





If you have any questions about this or anything, contact me at;


curleynicole@ymail.com





Much love.
I always thought they like how it looked... but my husband HATES to kiss me with it on. It is sticky and he does not want that color on him... so if you are going out wear it... if you plan on smootching don't wear it lol
i'm not a guy


but if i had to choose kissing a guy with lipgloss (pretend its socially acceptable) i would probably rather kiss (flavored) chapstick since it smells just as good and it isnt sticky
yeah i don't think they like it.. because if they wanna kiss you.. they don't want all that stuff on their lips. so i would avoid it.. unless you don't encounter a guy.
Girls look pretty stupid with any kind of makeup. You guys look like clowns. Like you have to decorate and paint your face to feel good about yourselves. It's really sad.
If i was a guy then I wouldn't. I don't even wear it. :P I don't like how it's so glossy.
They like it, but only if you are not kissing them. It gets ALL OVER there face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin