Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can I Put Lip Gloss On Top Of Carmax Lip Gloss?

Can I put lip gloss on top of chap stick, the regular carmax, or more preferably carmax lip gloss or would it look weird like you can tell I have something under it?Can I Put Lip Gloss On Top Of Carmax Lip Gloss?
Yeah of course!!! Best results that way!!!Can I Put Lip Gloss On Top Of Carmax Lip Gloss?
I can't recall ever seeing a Carmex lipgloss.They make pots,tubes,and squeeze tubes of the balm....but,I have never seen a Carmex gloss.








That aside,I'll assume you mean the squeeze container.And,yes,you can safely layer a colored gloss over that or even a lipstick.When I wore it,I would sometimes layer a light lipstick or some CoverGirl WetSlicks Crystals gloss over it.
no it would actully make


it look better


but dont use to much


your lips are gonna be very shiny
Yes. But to Correct You, Carmax is Lip Balm, Which Makes the Lips Healthier, Lip Gloss is just a beauty product
y not it wouldn't look weird
yaaa sure.=] i do tht.
  • black hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    healthy skin