Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's your favorite lip gloss?

Since I got some money for Christmas, I thought it was about time I treated myself to some new, high quality lip gloss! What lip gloss do you like and use? Thanks so much in advanced!What's your favorite lip gloss?
i am 13


i wear pink lipgloss and it is from


Victoria Secrets





luv ya like a sis


-BridgetWhat's your favorite lip gloss?
Her Glossiness by Benefit, i got it for Christmas and im in love. It looks alot darker in the bottle but its just tinted.


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>
Sephora has amazing brands! I've never been unsatisfied with the products there. My favorite is Stila lip gloss it is amazing!





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





http://www.sephora.com/browse/section.jh鈥?/a> here's more.
I am almost 13


and I wear ';Beauty Rush';


By Victoria's Secret.
Take a trip to Sephora..you will feel like a kid in a candy store, except, well, the candy is high quality makeup.


If your willing to spend a few extra, then go there.
I go to Bath and Body Works for mine - it's made by C.O. Bigelow in a green tube. It has mint oil in it for quick breath freshening and comes in many tints... I get the darkest tint and it goes on PERFECT and looks natural. Protects, moisturizes, and looks sexy!! Not to mention this stuff is NEVER sticky. I compared this to Victoria Secret's lipgloss and theirs always seemed stickey.





I used many other drug store brands but nothing compares. my friend converted me and I'm never going back!
my fav is one from bath and body works its called liplicious in the hot cakes flaver. id just go 2 b%26amp;b works to get velvet tuberose lotion it smells!!
i use the loreal ones it costs a lot but its good quality lipstick
i really love this gloss. It's so glossy yet it soothes and taste good and has great shades. I carry it every were! http://www.neutrogena.com/CosmeticsDetai鈥?/a>
Um, I think my favorite is WetSlicks by Cover Girl....the stuff that Riahnna models.
hollister lip balm!
mmm i really like lipsmackers.


and MAC.


ehh i usually wear chapstick/lipbalmm.


but i like lip gloss and i wear it alott.


hope i helpedd


[[:
I am 13.


And i wear clear lipgloss.


It looks really awesome.


I think it is revolyn
My favourite lipgloss is :





-Lancome Juicy Gelee


-Benefit California Kissin'


-Stila Lip Plump


-Hard Candy Supergloss





I like lipglosses that have a minty flavour because it is refreshing to your lips.
Bare escentuals lip gloss


or


Victoria Secret Beauty rush lip gloss
MK Signature Nourishine Lipgloss by Mary Kay cosmetics
chanel is by far the best, i love their glaze and spark colors the best
I am 13, and I use Victoria Secret , clear plus shimmer, I love it and it looks awesome!
Strawberry

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin