Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best tasting drug store lip gloss?

I love Bonnebell lip lites lip gloss they have strawberry,vanilla,pomegranate raspberry many more Iove them because they give a nice sheer color never sticky also you find at rite aid ,cvs


bonnebell.comWhat is the best tasting drug store lip gloss?
I've never found any lip gloss from drugstores that I've liked. If they taste good, they don't feel good or last. If they last and feel good they are disgusting! So, that's why I use Neauties. I understand that drugstore is just faster, but if you could wait for a few days, they hare having a sale right now. Every container is marked down to $5 from $9.50. The gift sets are down to about $20. I stocked up last night :)





I like the Cherry and the Peppermint the best. The other flavors are just as good though. It's made with all natural ingrediants, so the flavors are better than Bon Bon's and Lip Smackers and stuff!





The Peppermint is made from real peppermint leaf... so in the winter when the wind blows your lips are tingly... for example. And the Cherry is the only cherry thing I like. I don't like cherry flavored things that much... well, at all. Except Neauties :)





Neauties----%26gt; http://neauties.com/





Hope you find some lip gloss!!What is the best tasting drug store lip gloss?
I was going to say 'Beauty Rush' by Victorias Secret; but then I saw you said drugstore so I think these are awesumm. =) Its the mint crest lipgloss by Covergirl. Makes you smell good like mint so if you have bad breath...


http://media.photobucket.com/image/mint%鈥?/a>
Best tasting? Why, are you going to eat it?





Just kidding. I really like ';a kiss of flavor'; by Nivea. I think they make it in cherry and strawberry, and it's a really great hydrating lip balm that gives a hint of shimmer.
Lip smackers by Bonne Belle! Everyone I knew wore it in 3rd grade, of course they stopped in 6th grade when they were ';too cool for Lip smackers.'; I still wear it cause it tastes so great! My friends all make fun of me for it haha.
Lip Smackers. Multiple flavors. One of my all-time favorite flavors is Dr. Pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin