Thursday, December 3, 2009

Have you ever done your makeup without a mirror? I'm taking everything, not just a swipe of lip gloss!?

Yes. I've had a lot of practice with applying it in the bathroom stall because whenever I put it on infront of a public bathroom mirror people give me dirty looks. Jerks.Have you ever done your makeup without a mirror? I'm taking everything, not just a swipe of lip gloss!?
nope.. and if i did i would probably look pretty damn scary :PHave you ever done your makeup without a mirror? I'm taking everything, not just a swipe of lip gloss!?
Yes, and once you do a few times, it's pretty easy. I don't dare do eye liner, but everything else I can manage without a mirror.
yeah it took me while but when yr late and u need to get some wheere u will find a way to do it. ive done concealer, powder, blush, eye shadow and mascara, ive tried eyeliner and it didnt work! i wud not dare try foundation what a mess that wud be!
Yeah And I Was Really Happy For My Self Cause' It Looked Really Good!
yep. But then again, I've done makeup for a living and am very familiar with what I'm doing.
I did mascara without a mirror once, but that's it. I always need a mirror.
hell no


it would come out like **** hahaha


i can do my mascara without a mirror though
yes!


but i get used to it bcuz i kno wht im doing
I've done everything except mascara.





I'm a pro at eyeliner. :)
yeah, i hope i don't have to do it again or in the dark
Yeah I have. Ive only done a quick powder fix because I know exactly where I need coverage. But for eyes, no because it needs more focus and detail..
i did one time,and it was ok but not great.
yes- 2shedes of eyeshadow, black mascara, blush, lip tint, gloss, IN THE CAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin