Saturday, November 28, 2009

Which lip gloss works the best and last longest?

I like using Too Faced Lip Plumper! It gives you a bee sting feel for about 5 minutes but once that effect fades lips are plump and the gloss lasts a long time... Personal opinion of course but my favorite so far!Which lip gloss works the best and last longest?
lancome juicy tubes, pricey but worth it!Which lip gloss works the best and last longest?
I have this lipgloss from vicorias secret and its SUPER golssy and shiney!
Bath and Body Works has an assortment of lip glosses that are pretty good...last well and are kinda tasty.
Maybelline SuperStay Lipcolor. It comes in a lot of shades so you can definitely find one that matches your skin tone.
i actually find some good ones at dollar stores.....
victorias secret has the best ones
If you are looking for a long-lasting lip gloss I absolutely recommend Maybelline. It's unbelievable. Besides it has so many different shades, I'm sure you'll find your color amongst them all.
and M.A.C. lipgloss I swear by it...and it's not sticky!!!!
I love MAC make-up
MAC
I bought Covergirl Wetslicks Crystals a while ago, and surprisingly it worked pretty well. It stays on after you eat and drink and is hardly sticky at all.
I like clinique lipgloss.. they have the cutest colors and they aren't too sticky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin