Saturday, November 28, 2009

Does my liquid make-up (lip gloss, nail polish, coverup) count as liquids on my carry on ?

Yes, they do. Need to be 3 oz or less and all in your one 1 qt. size zip-lock bag. Larger sizes must be in checked luggage.Does my liquid make-up (lip gloss, nail polish, coverup) count as liquids on my carry on ?
They certainly do. I usually take my purse on the plane as my personal item and can throw my lip glosses in there without a problem. Everything else will have to be put in a quart sized Ziploc bag. Most makeups are under the 3 ounce rule, but double check to make sure. I've had friends have to throw away somewhat-expensive makeup because of this.Does my liquid make-up (lip gloss, nail polish, coverup) count as liquids on my carry on ?
Everything that is liquid or gel. This includes the items you listed as well as toothpaste, deodorant, etc. 3oz or less for each, and all in 1 quart size ziplock bag. If you are going to check a bag anyways, you may just want to put most of it in there.
bradley and logan absolutely consider them to be liquids. suitcase them if you need to.
needs to be under 3ounces and in a zip loc bag
liquid = liquid
Yes. As carry on you should package them as required; it's much easier to just put them in checked luggage.
Yes, but all of those should be under three ounces. Just make sure you put 'em in a baggie.
yes...and they will take it away. make sure you do the zip lock baggy thing,
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin