Monday, November 30, 2009

My lip gloss never seems to stay on very long. Which brands are the best, and how do I make it stay on longer

You cant make iot stay longer except dont eat or drink, which is not a good solution. But by Estee Lauder lip gloss! Theres is think and stays on for a good amoutn of time and even when it wears of your lips still shimmer slightly!





Good Luck!My lip gloss never seems to stay on very long. Which brands are the best, and how do I make it stay on longer
use a lip brush, it gets the lipgloss in the crevices of your lips and it will last longer.My lip gloss never seems to stay on very long. Which brands are the best, and how do I make it stay on longer
I love the liquid lustre from bee-luscious!!!!! It is great and stays on for a long time. I get it at beeroyalproducts.com they also have this one called lip tox sheer but it is a combo plumper, but anyway it has real diamond dust in it. If your into the plumper thing that would be cool to have real diamonds on your lips. I use that one occasionally just as a gloss and to make my lips more noticeable like when going out (I already have plump lips LOL).
try avon flavor savor lip gloss. i have been using it for years and it is the best out there. when you are looking for anything to do with makeup, avon is the way to go. it is cheeper and better than the department store stuff. I don't sell avon but its all i use.
MAC
if its for brands i tell u l'oreal and how 2 make it stay longer put a little bit of foundation on ur lips before u put ur lip gloss on.





hope it works on u(it worked on me)





good luck
I use 'Softlips' chapstick - which I have fallen in LOVE with - as a base then swipe on 'Lancome Juicy Tubes Jelly (*Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss*)' on top of that.





That way my lips stay moisturized, soft, and glossy, with just a hint of sparkle for much longer than they normally would.





Plus that Juicy Tubes Jelly tastes fantastic in 'Magic Spell'. haha





Good luck. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin