Monday, November 30, 2009

Can you get addicted to lip gloss?

is it possible to be addicted to lip gloss? i mean seriously, like is it like getting addicted to smoking and stuff like that?Can you get addicted to lip gloss?
Not to worry, there are no addictive chemicals or substances in lip gloss, you as a person however can develop a somewhat obsessive desire to have that feeling on your lips, but in terms of becoming chemicaly addicted to lip gloss, It isn't really possible.Can you get addicted to lip gloss?
well, certainly you can get addicted to the habit of constantly putting it on. But, there was a clinical study on Carmex (a popluar brand of lip balm) in which the more people used it, the more dry their lips becmae so they kept using it. Just to kep in mind.
I consider myself addicted to chapstick. I think I have gotten used to having my lips moisturized at all times that when I don't wear it, my lips feel super dry. I don't think it's a bad thing...it's just one more thing I have to carry around with me!
Nah, it has nothing to be addicted to. It could be just a habit. Like applying it on your lips the whole time and fixing it. But nothing like serious addiction problem. =/
I don't think so.
of course!!! i am addicted to it!!!!
yes i am lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin