Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do you like girls with GLITTERED lip gloss?

i just bought one from markwins pop kiss kiss kiss me. its a lip gloss in with really cute packaging. it's one part lip gloss and one part Gliterrs so the gliiters are really visible.thanks:)Do you like girls with GLITTERED lip gloss?
I think it would be cute for a holiday party or something of the sort. Not for everyday!Do you like girls with GLITTERED lip gloss?
Completely depends on the girl and how she is dressed, but as stated by HONEYCHILD, not everyday.
i like the whole glittery look over really shiny lipgloss instead of colour personally
Sometimes. Depends on the person.
I simply LOVE glitter!!! I wear it everyday and get a lot of compliments from guys AND gals, LOL!!! I actually like it better than coloured lipstick! It's sexy yet casual at the same time!!! I recommend it to all gals out there, regardless of age!
I don't like it if it's all like cute little girl but if someone can do it and look creative more power to them.
Lipgloss on a woman just turns me on.
Ive never seen that! Sounds sexy!
I personally prefer a woman to feel comfortable without make-up and not need the attention a lip gloss can bring. It shows more confidence in their appearance if they don't need to wear these things. But, lip gloss is so common it really isn't that big of deal. However, if one would like to kiss a lip-gloss wearer, perhaps they might not like having sparkles on their lips after the successful completion of said kiss. Cause then their friends will make fun of them.
No. It looks tacky.
Small glitters or sparkles are ok to add some shimmer, but anything more would look cheesy
I LOVE DIAMONDS over glitter! Bee-Luscious has this lip gloss called Lip Tox Sheer with real diamond dust in it. It is amazing. I also use their Lip Lock so it stays on ALL day and all night!! I get it directly from the website!
Glitter is beautiful on the eyes, lips, cheeks and body! It gives a exotic look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin