Saturday, November 28, 2009

I eat lip gloss i know its werid how do i break the habit?

ill literally eat it of the wand


also what does it do to you when you eat itI eat lip gloss i know its werid how do i break the habit?
Wow, that is some habit,


Try to find something else to do, like always tend to curl hair on the finger ect. eating lip gloss would usually not harm any problems, but jiust incase, you have to stop, it's not healthy.





Maybe buy lipgloss that has terrible taste that way when you eat it, you wouldn't like it, and then you would stop.


But that is just my idea of what I would do.








Pick me for best answer =3


ahaha just kidding





All the best! :)I eat lip gloss i know its werid how do i break the habit?
Thats nasty. To me, if I were to just think about eating lipgloss that would gross me out and I wouldn't do it. I don't think it can harm you because if you think about it, having it on your lips, there's a SMALL possibility of it getting into your mouth.. haha. But I am sure EATING it isn't exactly good for you. I would stop buying lipgloss and throw it all away, and stick with eating food. :D
Don't buy any more lip gloss!! I don't know what it does, but it can't be good for sure! There must be some kind of poison or something. Ewww. Just whenever you are about to eat it, think NO stop doing this, it may take some time but I will break this habit once and for all!!
Well, although not part of a healthy diet, lipgloss will not harm you if ingested. I mean, if they knew it would be on our mouths, and quite possibly, by accident get inside, why would they make it poisonous. I would still contact a psychiatrist ASAP.
it has chemicals in it which i think is quite poisonous. throw all your lip gloss away and don't be tempted to buy more. if you are tempted, then why not pinch yourself to stop temptation. also see a doctor to see what effects it has on you.
just tell ure self to stop i use to do that with my cherry chapstick lol but only once





anyways just tell yourself to stop or get horrible tasting chapstick or lip gloss
You should speak to your doctor about this.
You could have an eating disorder. Talk to your doctor about Pica. Its when you eat non food items.
Buy some Carmex...that taste is horrible!
throw away all of your lip gloss?
why would u do that lol
....uh
put something yuck like salt in there, that'l put u off

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin