Monday, November 30, 2009

Whats the kind of lip gloss thats in right now?

I have a ton soo.. wondering which i should be using...Whats the kind of lip gloss thats in right now?
Nude, like J.Lo's. CoverGirl, L'Oreal Paris,Maybelline, and Almay has really good ones.Whats the kind of lip gloss thats in right now?
A purple colour or clear
all my friends and i get them at victoria's secret (beauty rush) and bath and body works (cinnamon lip mentha)
frosty light pink, or something that tastes really good





Also, plumping lipgloss is 'in' but some types can be a little painful.
umm well no comapny in particular...just whatever looks good. Im 14 and me myself i like to wear a almost reddish nude color of lipsick (not lipgloss) on my lips just noticable enough to show that i have nice lips..hehehe..then i wear more bold eye color.
I'd say make sure that your lips are super smooth and soft first, so start with Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm (The kind that has tiny granuals to exfoliate while moisturizing! It's the BOMB!) and then use some of the Beauty Rush products from Victorias secret. Or the Very Sexy lip glosses, those are great too!





Hope this helps ya!
a bronzy light, a frosty pink, or clear
Rosebud Salve is the best


http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>
Lancome juicy tubes, I swear by it and two faced
A matte, nude shade.


Or a clear gloss over a nude lipstick, looks fab.


I think the whole natural look is back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin