Saturday, November 28, 2009

I have face that can be pretty or plain should i wear lip gloss, tiny bit of mascara? it will make me pretier?

I'm almost thirteen, but the thing is my eyelashes look a ton shorter cuz half of the length is white! So my eyelashes look a centimenter shorter! So by using a little bit of mascara and clear lip gloss will that flatter my face or not? By the way- i like my nose from the front, but from the side its ugly - has a bump- wat should i do. Also i dont really look like my avatar except for the eyes and hair.I have face that can be pretty or plain should i wear lip gloss, tiny bit of mascara? it will make me pretier?
i think mascara is a wonderful benefit, it enhances the eyes by framing them, by eyelashes are longish but blonde so i ALWAYS wear mascara, and there's nothing wrong with a bit of lip gloss when you want to shine a bit. don't worry about your nose bump, i've got one too, there are far worse things to have!!I have face that can be pretty or plain should i wear lip gloss, tiny bit of mascara? it will make me pretier?
I think 13 is a good age to start using just a little make up... mascara and lip gloss is perfect. Too much make up will make you look cheep and clownish, it may also cause skin problems like zits or dry and oily patches. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do about your noise except remember that it is building character in you, with out a flaw you would be perfect and who wants to be perfect!
mascara and gloss will help you look more flattering, but im sure you look pretty without it. i dont know much on how to change the avatar i had probs with mine too
Lip gloss and mascara are a great idea. They'll make you look nice, and I don't think they'll plump up your face any.
If it will make you feel better about yourself and give you more self-confidence than do it! Just don't go overboard.





And learn to love your imperfections - that's what makes you, YOU!
Well you came to the right person, im 11 and i love makeup. To make your eyelashes brighter or longer put mascara. If you want your lips to be shiny put some lipstick and over that some lip gloss or sparkles.
I'm 13 too, and I wear eyeliner in the corners of my eyes. By this I mean, that on the top, I'll start at the edge and go about a inch in, same with the bottom. This makes my eyes look bigger, which is nice. Also, it makes my eyelashes look darker and abit longer because of the black behind them. Then I'll put on mascara on the ends, and the little lashes by the part of your eye near your nose. It really brings out your eyes. Ill sometimes put different color eyeliners on, which make my eye really pop out. My nose is the same with yours, looks great front view, but the side its weird. I just have people look me straight in the face, and I take pictures with the right-side of my face to the camera, on an angle, it makes my nose look curved and cuter, but on my left side, it looks like a hook. Figure out which side looks better and stick with that. Lip gloss also makes my eyes sparkles a bit, it depends on what color. Put a big dab of gloss on the center of your bottom lip, it makes then look fuller! Hope I helped!
girls who can pull the no make up look of are great......I think the less the better. Let the beauty you have show, not the makeup. Does anyone really look like their avatar????
I'd say use the mascara and lip gloss. Its not a lot but it can do a lot. I have the same problem with my eyelashes but they are completely white. So if you wear mascara, try to get it all the way to the root or else it can look really bad. I would also consider tinting your eyelashes. Its like dyeing them. I have done that since i was 12. Then you might not even need to wear mascara and they will still look pretty. You should always wear lip gloss or chap stick because its not only pretty, it keeps your lips from drying out. As for the bump, i have one of those because i broke my nose when i was little. You cant really do anything without surgery but you should'nt worry about it. If its not crooked or deformed or anything. There are a lot uglier noses out there
a lot of people like the small bump i the nose but yeah, i think u should where black mascara and lip gloss
just use mascara
From what you say, yes it sounds like mascara would be a good idea. Lengthen your eyelashes out, and about your nose....if I were you I wouldn't worry about it. Because its your nose, right, people you know know about it and they're used to it. Besides, its your face, not theirs. Your nose probably gives you charactor. Besides, what can you do about it? And yes clear lip gloss I think would work. I don't think use lipstick, especially if you have pale skin. There's this really great brand called ';Star Kissed'; which just makes your lips glittery, it works really well.
i have the same problem as you, my nose sux, i wanna get a nose job someday.


yes, use mascara and lip gloss it'll spicenup your face a lil
definitely. it depends on what your parents are Happy with though. try some black eyeliner (not TOO dark though...) that should fix the problem too. hope this helps and good luck
well same hear...i look way pretty wit lip gloss and all that stuff but hey i bet u look pretty...so yea go 4 it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin