Monday, November 30, 2009

What is your favorite lip gloss?

Brand and flavor. =)What is your favorite lip gloss?
i can't remember the name of it, but i got it at bath%26amp;body works and it's in a green tube, mint flavored. love it :):):)What is your favorite lip gloss?
On the more expensive side:


I love the brand Philosophy, purchased at Sephora. I love their ';lip shines';, and of these I own Raspberry Sorbet, Coconut Frosting, and Soulmates. My favourite has to be the Soulmates one because it is not sticky, it smells/tastes fantastic (I think pomegranate?) and looks so beautiful.





On the cheaper side:


I really like the Maybelline Shiny Liscious ones. I love the Berry-Bella one because it has a really nice pink colouring to it.
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush in Cupquake and the chocolate one (I forgot what it's called). It smells and tastes amazing. Also my boyfriend's favorite ;)


MAC lipglass in Lust and Lychee Luxe. So great, it's addicting.


Lancome Juicy Tubes in Marshmallow. Perfect for loads of shine.
I love co bigelow mentha cinnamints lip shine it taste very good


also victorias secret beauty rush fineapple I love it.
i love the lighter pink MAC lip gloss from the viva glam collection but my favorite is MAC's tinted lip conditioner in pink fish
Rosebud Minted Rose





Could not live without it. It has everything I could need. A sweet scent, a slight color, and a mild tingle. I love love love it.
Victoria Secret: cherry but I also love pink lemonade, they are all great flavors!!!
sally Hansen extreme lip inflation! Gotta love the plump! but then over the top I like she baby pink with glitter!
victoria's secret- pink lemonade


sephora- vanilla birthday cake
E.L.F-Super shine or something, can't remember the exact name.
Victoria secret


a pink color and


mac a red
Blistex roll on cherry(:


It goes on clear.
NYC ';548';





kinda like a vanilla scent =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin