Monday, November 30, 2009

What is ur fave lip gloss flavor 4 kissin?

in my magazine it said this about different flavors:


vanilla,chocolate,cake: u may think of it as a tasty treat, but guys don't





citrus: way 2 sour even if it releases a tropical air





mint: he'll know u wanted 2 kiss that night. What a Wannabe attitude!





cherry, strawberry: a good choice, but not the best





tinted, no flavor: the chunky things in the tinted will get in his mouth! EW!





nothing: SNOOZER!





lemonade, pink or original: it willl make him pucker at the beginning because of the sour and break away smoothly with the sweetnessWhat is ur fave lip gloss flavor 4 kissin?
I don't know, i use the vanilla flavor and my bf likes it. I think it just depends on the guy. If you can't decide just chew gum. I chew the bubblemint by orbit..mmmm...deliciosoWhat is ur fave lip gloss flavor 4 kissin?
i love mint
Ok
My boyfriend like the strawberry gloss.
i prefer the natural flavor of lip imean with no gloss.


but if i have to choose one i prefer mint.
Cherry is my FAV always! My boyfriend like it too. The only part he doesn't like is when it get all on his lips. Then everyone knows what happend!
lust.
Watermelon and lemonade rule my world!!!
grape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin