Monday, November 30, 2009

OK people whats your favorite lip gloss and why o and age please?

The one from bath and body works that freshens your breath. I'm 22.OK people whats your favorite lip gloss and why o and age please?
I use Estee Lauder and I'm 14OK people whats your favorite lip gloss and why o and age please?
Sephora. The color is Sweet Carmel. Age???????
I love wearing Honey Glaze from elizebeth ardren. I'm 15.
m.a.c.lipglass named sinnamon it smells nice, goes on smooth, and is a pretty color im 17
my 3 favorites are;





the red diorkiss- they sell it at sephora


chanel lip stainer- all the colors are good


m.a.c.- virgin spice %26amp; babydoll are my favorite colors.





im 14
I like Bourjois Effet lip gloss. It's shiny and sparkly, but not too much. It finishes my look when I'm going out. I'm 15.
I like Clinique lip plumper


It makes my lips plumper and sexier


Age 24
mentha lip shine by C.O. Bigelow. u can get it at bath and body works. i LOVE it becaus ethey'res a whole bunch of dif flavors, a gloss, and a balm, and they instantly soften lips. im 15.
MAC by far, it is thick and stays on. It comes in a ton of colors. I do not like lipstick and I have worn lipgloss for years MAC is the best one by far. Age: 37
my favorite lip-gloss is nude from m.a.c, i am 14.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin