Saturday, November 28, 2009

Where too buy some shimmery shiny lip gloss!?

I love lipgloss! Can someone help me find some new ones like the victoria secret ones(: ?Where too buy some shimmery shiny lip gloss!?
Hi,





I'm just like you, I love lipgloss!





These are my favorites:





Stila Lip Glaze





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





I love this because it's a click pen and it has a brush applicator. They also smell great. Juicy lips are only a click and a brush away. I have Fruit Punch, Papaya, and Vanilla.





Bobbi Brown Shimmer Lip Gloss





http://www.bobbibrowncosmetics.com/templ鈥?/a>





I love these because they are super creamy and shimmery. They also have a hint of vanilla in it. I have it is Pink Sugar, Rose Sugar, and Ruby Sugar. I have more, but they were a limited edition shade. My favorite is Pink Sugar.





NARS has pretty lipglosses too. I love Orgasm.





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?鈥?/a>





MAC has pretty colors too but I don't like the texture. It always seems to dry up on me so I have to keep reapplying. Also, I think they're too sticky.Where too buy some shimmery shiny lip gloss!?
lil one,





Suggest what I use: Coonobabe:





for shimmery shine: try their


luxglo: adios mo-fo, ask the bartender, brown sugar, burnt mexican, cloud nine, dr. red russian, french kiss


slimglo: havana nights, tequila sunrise, wet flesh, first kiss, silk stockings, fate


x-me gloss: trance, desire, incognito


Hope this is enough for you. I use this brand exlusively. If you ever need a deep dark serious 40's style red lipstick try their ';drop dead red'; excellent for formal, or informal. Never goes out of style. Hope this helps.


btw: they ship 4 free, made in USA, and they don't test on animals - a must for me. ;)


Google Coonobabe
max factor totally or go to bath and body works they have some great ones! or go to eyeslipsface.com and get them for a dollar i think:)
try revlon super lustrous lipgloss. they have some that are just plain color, or they have a few that have shimmer in them too
Sephora, MAC, etc.
SEPHORA
hmmm,


BBworks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
healthy skin